Monday, November 25, 2019

this and that

It was a long weekend, I have been slowly cleaning for company and Thanksgiving. Not my favorite thing to do. So, I do it very slowly with as many distractions as I can find. I did dig the Christmas tree out of storage. So far it looks a little pathetic.
I made another sand castle block. This quilt is in the book string frenzy. I started it here and here and here.


...and 2 more florabunda blocks. This is a free quilt at quiltville- more here.



 ...and another row of basket blocks. more here


I am linking:


2 comments:

  1. I especially like your sandcastle block; it's such a pretty way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of scrappy fun in your sewing room. Distractions of the block kind tend to derail all my good intentions with house cleaning. Hope you got yours "good enough" for the family gathering.

    ReplyDelete