Monday, November 4, 2019

sewing rows

I have started putting the rows together for the quiltville garden party quilt. It is set on point, so, some rows go together quickly, and, some take forever. But, each row is so fun. I haven't laid it out, I just grab a block that looks good with the ones in the row, and add it. I try to mix my favorites, and keep an eye for the uglies. I started sewing this quilt 6 months ago, and I have made great progress.


I have another snowman finished for my rug. He is a little plain, but, he has a fancy scarf. It is becoming easier to rug hook with my back.


I am linking:




2 comments:

  1. I love that snowman!!! Snowmen are my winter display items, I need to make more fabric kinds to add to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Garden Party quilt looks beautiful. Love the snowman. We don't have snow at Christmas time so always enjoy seeing it elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete