Friday, April 19, 2019

tiny tuesday

I had hoped to have a finish to show this week, but, it has been pouring down rain for 3 days, and I haven't gotten a picture. I did work on my tiny Tuesday blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge. I finished a green one and an aqua block that I didn't see how it was supposed to be set, so they are without the settings. They will finish at 4 1/2 inches


I finished the string umbrella. After I add the settings, they will finish at 7 inches.


And, I had a lot of fun making this little owl. My more modern friend had gifted me with these scraps just days before. I don't know that he will match my other scraps, but, I still think he is great.



I am linking to:




Whoop Whoop

12 comments:

  1. :) I love your owl I have seeing a few of those around blog world the last couple weeks -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to start these blocks already! The owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks all look great, especially the owl! Perfect fabric for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your owl! Your other blocks look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiny bits of AQUA (and green) in your adorable Tiny Tuesday blocks... LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tiny blocks! I love your mini spools, and the owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the blocks are pretty, but that owl is the star! love him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your blocks are cute -- the owl is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your owl looks great - such clever fussy cutting. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a quilt finish that's waiting on the sun to cooperate, too! But I'm glad you shared your block finishes in the meantime -- those spools are so tiny and cute!

    ReplyDelete