Sunday, April 14, 2019

stash report April 14, 2019

We have started birthday season in our family. My hubby's is the 4th, Youngest son is the 6th, Son number 3 is the 18th, and many more in our extended family.

I am looking for mustard, cheddar color fabric. This was supreme cotton from Missouri star quilt company. It is a beautiful color. I have some more ordered, before I choose. And, while I was there, I added a few 'deals" to my cart.


I am looking forward to slow Sunday stitching today. It is a cold and rainy Spring day. After church, I am cuddling up with some hand stitching. My goal is to finish this hexie and get it set into the mothership part of the quilt.



I finished grand illusion this week, so my report looks better.

Stash report 

Fabric Used this Week 27 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 100.5 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 2.25 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 101.5 yards
net fabric: 1 yard bought more than used


I stitched 15 minutes every day this week just on clean up duty. As I was tidying from projects, I'd find little bits, that I just had to sew a few minutes before I put it away. I am easily distracted from cleaning.




I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

5 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the bloc loc rules, but I've never tried one. Love the batiks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hexie! It is so nice when one gets used scraps, and 15 minutes a day was a good idea to clean up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you all have one birthday after another there - my extended family is like that some months too . love your hexies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the 5th lol. Our family it starts Aug thru Dec one almost every week.ugh
    Dont cha love Jenny's deals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like you had a great week of stash busting in addition to getting those fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete