Wednesday, April 3, 2019

florabunda

While I was clearing the cutting table yet again, I found a small baggie of these floral fabrics. They were all less than a fat quarter, and I didn't remember bringing them home on purpose. I am guessing it was gifted to me( the crazy lady who likes scraps). All the florals together reminded me of a quilt on my maybe someday list. A Bonnie Hunter quilt called florabunda. It is a free quilt on her site. I have always loved florals and I love yellow, it seemed like a perfect match,


I grabbed a stack of yellows and yellow scraps and started a new quilt. It was easier than putting them away.


and one done


oops -let's try that again..
 and one done.


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers


Oh Scrap

5 comments:

  1. I've wanted to make that quilt also. I'm going to have to search for the floral fabric that I had gathered for it. Good luck on your quilt, and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - yes I do that too - oops and take apart and back together again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha -- I'll have to remember that; it's easier to just START A NEW PROJECT than it is to put the fabric away! Lovely florals; perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun quilt. I have been playing in the 2.5 squares lately. Making a star quilt and a scrappy trips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty block - love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete