Tuesday, April 16, 2019

new rug hooking project

I have been very slow on rug hooking my circles rug. I started 4 circles in January, and have just finished them. I was doing this as an in between project. I had finished the Cleveland rug, and I hadn't decided what the next project would be.  I have some really great projects in the planning stages. I just couldn't decide.


It will be a big rug. Each of the bigger circles are 4 1/2 inches and I fill in with whatever size will fit. I have a long way to go, But, I have a new project and I am setting this aside until next time.


Mr snowman rug...


Most of the sister's 9 patch is together. I am still adding borders.


I am linking to:


chameleon color linky

Oh scrap

5 comments:

  1. Pretty projects! Love the snowmen, this one is going to be cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting four circles done! That snowman one is going to be so amazing! I can't wait to see progress on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that sort of project before. I'd love to be looking over your shoulder to watch how it's done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete