Saturday, April 13, 2019

A little bit of aqua

I have been playing in the aqua scraps. I made the flying home blocks in light and dark. I just saw this block called the humility block in an old magazine. I know why... I often get the pieces turned around and have to unpick and resew. And it is an easy block. sigh.. I have made some interesting variations, though. But, no chance, of pride on making this one for me.


I made 4 patches for the someday irish chain quilt.


I am filling the box, probably for next year.


I made the checkerboard 4 patches for woven checkerboard.


 And, I found some florals for florabunda, and, although it is not rainbow quilt, I found them, and cut them while they were there.



I am linking:

lots of aqua inspiration at:

6 comments:

  1. you have a lot of nice aqua colors to play with !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks, I didn't know the flying Home was so tricky, but I have to try them to see! Looks like you have plenty aqua fabrics! And pretty neutrals too (love the snowmen, and foot balls!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of pretty aquas in your stash! I like those flying home blocks - I've been making some of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot of lovely aqua blocks! It's so smart of you to think ahead. I love the idea of filling up a box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have a lot of pretty aquas. Your blocks are looking great. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice collection of AQUA scrap projects!!

    ReplyDelete