Saturday, April 27, 2019

the end of the rainbow

I can't believe it is the last Saturday in April. I tend to leave the end of the rainbow quilt for the end of the rainbow scrap challenge. Not because it is my least favorite block, but, because I have to "make" the fabric. And all through the month, I have little bits leftover from the other projects that I can use to make the block. I am really excited about this block and quilt.



I have the first two rows assembled. It is bigger than I thought.




I am linking:

lots of aqua inspiration at:

10 comments:

  1. that is going to be a pretty quilt I can see why you are waiting until the others are done and then making this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty selection of aqua fabrics! It makes perfect sense that these little scrap busters would come together at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely project! And so nice for using up even the smallest scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really nice RSC blocks! They look so modern, and seem to have lots of possibilities for setting. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! So perfect for those smaller leftover pieces. Is there a pattern you're following?

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEW... How much bigger than you expected?? My last quilt turned out smaller than I expected. It's all good, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those scraps were made to go into tjis beauty. So fun and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like these blocks. Great way to use up those scraps. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to use little bits that are left over. This is going to be a really cool quilt. I love the idea for a color challenge project.

    ReplyDelete