Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April finish along

A sunshiney day and, a sunshine quilt that is finished. I took advantage of sunshine to take photos of another quiltville mystery quilt finished. This grand illusion is the second one I have done. The first one was in the recommended colors, and, this one, I used Denise Schmidt fabrics.



This is my 14th finished mystery quilt with 4 more to go.  There are only 16 mystery quilts but, I did 2 of 2 different mysteries. To see them go here.

This is #3 on my list for the 2019 finish along. I almost had it done in the 1st quarter, but not quite.

1. cactus patch
2. allietare
3. grand illusion denise schmidt
4. smith mountain morning
5. unicorn
6. faux hexagon table runner
7. crazy 6
8. countryside cottage
9. sister's 9 patch
10. jelly mystery
11. melba applique
12. Epp diamonds
13. scrappy twirl


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers


Oh Scrap
finish along









7 comments:

  1. Great quilt! Bonnie has some awesome mystery quilts if you love scrappy quilting!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grand Illusion is very pretty in those sunny spring colours. good luck in completing your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous sunshine quilt -- perfect for a rainy day! Congratulations on a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish!!! On behalf of all the Finish Along hosts, thanks so much for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete