Sunday, April 22, 2018

Stash report April 22, 2018

It was an exceptionally rewarding day at goodwill this week for fabric. It has been a long time since I have found anything remotely worth the trip. It was fun, but, it won't look good on my numbers for stash report. There was 6 yards of the top oldie but goodie fabric, 5 yards of the blue and 3 1/2 of shirting plaid.


 There was 2 yards of homespun and, of course, Christmas. Altogether, there was 29 1/2 yards. I spent $15.00.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 211 1/4 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 29 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 70 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 140 1/2 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min 7 days this week. Yay, a few new projects.



The first set of border is done on Uncle Sam's hat, and I will sit and stitch on that this Sunday. I am looking forward to adding navy to the border.


There are a few more stars to the collection.


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. Your Rug Hook project is gorgeous. I an just learning Wool applique and would love to learn Rug Hooking. Visiting from Slow Stitch Sunday - jan @ Sew and Sow Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come shop where you shop, Maggie! You found some beautiful fabrics, and at such great prices, too! You Uncle Sam's Hat is fabulous! There's so much detail to see and it has such a rich texture. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's quite a haul! You got some fun pieces to play with there and didn't hurt your numbers too badly. Congrats on finding time to stitch this week. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree that a few days off can give a person new enthusiasm for their work!
    ผ่านเว็บ B2BET

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your find at Goodwill! It is always rewarding when you find something you want! Keep up the great work on using a lot of stash fabric, and getting to your daily 15 minutes of stitching in.

    ReplyDelete