Friday, April 6, 2018

road block

With my hubby home all the time, I have to find a new normal. We are getting to some of those things that have been bothering us for so long done. That is very good. But, I am not finding the time to really sew like I am used to yet. And then this happens to my cutting table ...


Oh my.
I am still trying to cut for 2 more Christmas quilts. I have rainbow scrap challenge blocks I need to keep going. and I am rug hooking. And every day I am making little friendship blocks for a swap.


I have come to an edge which is always a good sign of progress.
I am quilting this fun quilt for a customer. This is the quilt that started the whole swap thing. It is so fun to recognize scraps and fabrics.




I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop



5 comments:

  1. Know what you mean about finding the time for sewing when your other half is around all the time! Fortunately my OH has taken up golf and it takes up hours of his time :)
    Thanks for linking up to TGIFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully he'll find his own groove soon and you'll have some time to sew. The scrappy friendship star you are quilting is very bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has fun fabrics in her Friendship Star. I have never tried rug hooking. It looks like it'd be perfect for evening TV time if I weren't overbooked with hand applique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have to have to declare a stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does take a while to establish a new normal. But it will happen. Those little friendship star blocks are great!

    ReplyDelete