Monday, April 9, 2018

A little block of the month

I think this is the last block for my Christmas block of the month. Now, I need to decide on the setting and begin that process - not my favorite part.

more  here and here
I am doing this for
Jo's country junction Block of the month challenge

Today is also Jo's String challenge which for me is about completing the quiltville mystery quilts and I am focused on Carolina Crossroads quilt for the month of April. I have prepared the back and the binding. Next is putting the quilt on the longarm and quilting it. I take that in steps, usually. I attach it, fill bobbins and baste it, and then prepare the panto or decide on the pattern for free motion. It could take up to 3 days depending on my schedule.

I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar


5 comments:

  1. Your block is so beautiful and well done! I'm sure the quilt will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your inspiration on the Show and Tell Monday / Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty block. Good luck with the planning the setting. That's the point that usually ends up stalling a project, especially if I really like the blocks. That makes it harder to decide on a final setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always satisfying to finish the last block for a block of the month quilt.

    ReplyDelete