Saturday, April 21, 2018

friday quilt group

I have 3 birch trees blocks finished for April and I have 3 dark gold yet to do. Yellow doesn't photograph well. I made these tree parts from a gifted scrap bag. The rainbow Scrap challenge has been a great motivator to make quilts that I might not have found the time for otherwise. It is much easier to sneak in a few blocks each week/ month. And so much fun keeping it to a certain color. April's color is yellow/gold.


We had a fun day on Friday with our little quilt group. Spring had brought out the finishes. Linda O was very prolific. She had 3 donation quilts ready to bind.




Connie M was binding a donation quilt


And Shelly was ready to machine quilt this beauty.


I sure love this group of wonderful women.

I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc18 super saturday

10 comments:

  1. loving your birch trees! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty quilt show! Love those quilts with the red and blue borders. Neat pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow doesn't photograph well, but your birch trees are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts! It is so lovely to get together with quilty friends - I have a group like that, too, and look forward to our time every month. Your birch tree blocks are so pretty. Those little scrappy bits go with every background color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your yellow blocks turned out great. You will have a fun collection by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fun and pretty quilts. I really like that last blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely trees, and great Quilts from your group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your birch tree blocks look great, and the donation quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your RSC blocks. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete