Wednesday, April 4, 2018

green squared away

Happy Birthday to hubby - He's signing up for social security today - wow! We met when we were 16. Hard to believe that was so long ago.


I have sewn the triangles together to make the March squared away sampler for the rainbow scrap challenge. I made 3 blocks.




 I have had fun sewing little friendship stars together. I am trying to make a set for my swap partner and a set for me, but I used up little scraps and may have had enough for only 1. Besides that, we are cleaning the dreaded basement. He does love to party for his birthday doesn't he?



I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Your Guy! Though I agree cleaning the basement isn't exactly party animal behavior. Your Squared Away blocks look great. I'm looking forward to seeing what's on tap for this month's block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a major birthday milestone!! Love your green blocks and who doesn't love a good friendship block or two?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hubby! And lots of pretty blocks at your house!

    ReplyDelete