Friday, April 27, 2018

project box decisions

I found a project box in my reorganiztion and decided I just wanted to finish these projects and be done with the whole box. I am afraid the word just has been my undoing many times. After finishing the sewing on hippie baby, I moved on to Twisted braid. This is from a jelly roll book that I have had for a long time. I had this wonderful set of jelly roll strips in red, white, and blue. And then it was put on the project shelf. I decided I wanted to make this quilt, I still like it, and everything I needed was in the box.


I spent one evening watching "When calls the heart" and had it cut. I think it is going back into the project box for another time. But, I moved it another step closer.


 project #3 was a 1 1/2 in jelly roll and 2 yards of matching fabric. I have really tried to figure out what I had in mind, but, I can't. I did some research on the internet for a new exciting project that I could use, but nothing has impressed me. I think, mostly, because I have too many projects already. I still love the colors and fabrics, but I am sending this back into the fabric stash. Maybe someday.... but not now.


Meanwhile, I have a few more friendship stars finished



I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


2 comments:

  1. It is frustrating when you come across fabric that was clearly destined for something but you can't remember what, isn't it? I am sure you will find the perfect project for those Jelly rolls one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving the project to the next step is one more step closer to done. At least that's been my strategy the last year or so. Very fun Friendship Stars.

    ReplyDelete