Monday, April 30, 2018

April goals finished

The first part of my one monthly goal was completed earlier in the month. I finished a quiltville mystery quilt called Carolina crossroads.

Now I am working on Double delight for the mystery finish challenge that I am doing along with Jo's Country junction's string challenge. I have the first border cut and ready to sew. Once I finish the swap blocks, I will have a little more finishing focus.

My second one monthly goal was to quilt my civil war Christmas quilt. It has blocked the longarm for 2 weeks as I couldn't decide how to quilt baptist fans on it. I tried circle templates, and unpicked, I tried marking from a stencil, and unpicked it. I tried a variation of baptist fans pantograph and unpicked it. I decided to just try something else instead. So it is finished. yay





It's always fun to see all the monthly finishes at Elm street quilts.

I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar

Oh Scrap   link in sidebar

One monthly goal




4 comments:

  1. You have accomplished so much - three beauties! I'm so glad you found a quilting design you liked! Beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on both finishes! You had a very successful April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your inspiration this week at the Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi

    ReplyDelete