Saturday, April 14, 2018

rsc tokoyo

This week for my rainbow scrap challenge I worked with my Tokoyo subway quilt. Some of the blocks were much easier to add the yellow since so many other blocks were already added. That makes them easier to iron when there isn't any exposed interfacing. There was yellow in 11 blocks, and I had to start 3 new blocks.



In Friday Group, I am working on a lap quilt that uses these great fabrics by Riley Blake. It was part of a kit, Mint Sorbet, that I bought in Utah. It is a great Springtime project. Unfortunately, Spring is still not here in Indiana.

I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc18 super saturday

7 comments:

  1. Tokoyo subway quilt seems to be a fun quilt to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tokyo Subway is a very fun project. Mint Sorbet is very pretty, love those greens and pinks. Surely spring is going to catch up to the date any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting it must be to begin the sewing of blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see the "plans" for your Tokyo Subway map quilt - like putting together a puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That subway quilt is going to be amazing when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pattern is so organized. You are making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovin' all those yellow triangles together!
    ทางเข้า D2BET

    ReplyDelete