Wednesday, April 25, 2018

hippie baby is a top

I have pieced the top for Nate's love quilt. I really like it. Adding the love border just makes it seem more special to me. I'm sure He will not care, but I do.



I found this great piece of fabric in my stash that is big enough without piecing for the back. And, it is very kid friendly, and I can't imagine where I would have used it any better.


the binding is ready


And I made a label
Now, it will have to wait in line for the quilting. I am moving it to the top. But, I am working on an April goal quilt right now.

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP




3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully fun finish! The backing is perfect. Nate the Great? He's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, bright and beautiful. The LOVE border is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete