Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stash report

My Featherweight group met this week. We are small but mighty.  Judy had a top finish. Isn't it lovely?


I have decided one closet in my house is enough for my quilts waiting to be quilted. But, then, after organizing and finding and moving all of my quilts to that closet, they didn't all fit. sigh... "Somebody" needs to spend more time quilting her own quilts. Let's not count.

I did have a baby quilt finish on the longarm.

I quilted a free motion stipple with hearts. And today, I will hand stitch the binding for my slow Sunday stitching.
I did receive an order from Missourri Star Quilt Co.



 Stash report

Fabric Used this Week: 5 yds

Fabric Used year to Date: 50 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards  4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 160 yards

Net Fabric for 2016: 114 yards in the hole

and I think I need to add shirts I buy to take apart for fabric. I added 0
for total of 14

I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash




1 comment:

  1. I'm expecting a delivery from MSQC, too. Those sales always get me!! Great job on the FMQ, I haven't tried a heart yet, it looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete