Thursday, November 17, 2016

Finally Fireflys

Of all the animals in the fancy forest quilt, the fireflies have been the most stubborn. I have let too much time pass between spurts of working on them, and then I have had to reconnect and made a bunch of mistakes. But, bit by bit, I now have fireflies in my forest.


All the creatures are finished, and it is ready to put together. But, this is the part where I put it away and forget about it. SO we will see.

Our weather has been so very nice -Blue skies, warmer temperatures, and the smell of leaves in the air. So far, I have kept  up with my knit the sky scarf and have enjoyed adding the pretty blue days.

In the evening, I am trying to finish the binding on a hooked rug.

I am linking to:
Fabric, Thread, and yarn
Oh Scrap
Needle and Thread Thursdays

6 comments:

  1. Love your fireflies!!! They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I especially like that dark blue one. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fireflies! Hope you don't put them away, they really should be in a finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I hope you finish the quilt as this is sure to be a really beautiful treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so true that when we take a break from a project, we tend to remake the same mistakes as before. I certainly do. ;-) I particularly like the yellow firefly.
    Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete