Sunday, November 27, 2016

Scrappy hourglasses

I have had very little time at my machine. I have a few hourglass blocks made for the Bonnie Hunter Leader / Ender challenge. I think my slow Sunday stitching will be a long nap to recover from the joy of Grandchildren visiting.


What is it about boys? and never recognizing a laundry basket? or expanding clothes on the floor?

 Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:  1/2 yards

Fabric Used year to Date: 50 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 150 3/4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 313 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2016: 265 3/4  yards in the hole

and I think I need to add shirts I buy to take apart for fabric. I added 3
for total of 19

142 1/2 yards came from a goodwill bin
and 8 1/4 yards came from Joann Fabric black Friday sale
I have been blessed with fabric sales

I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash









I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash



5 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some great fabrics added to the stash. I wish fabric went out as easily as it comes in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never ending laundry. There was a time I kept a list on my basement door so every time I went by I would be reminded of how many laundry loads I had done in a weeks time. I had to do 17 loads a week to keep up and if it was Saturday and I was only on 9, I knew I had to get busy.

    ReplyDelete