Tuesday, November 29, 2016

light the world


Since a new star first appeared above Bethlehem, Christmas has been a season of light, reminding us that Jesus Christ is the light of the world. This December celebrate His birth by making the world a brighter place. All we have to do is follow Him—His life, His example, and His teachings. In doing so, we can help #LIGHTtheWORLD.




This year, we have an amazing opportunity to share that light by choosing to do the things Jesus Christ did. Every day leading up to Christmas, you can focus on a different Christ-like behavior and serve others using the suggestions found on comeuntoChrist.org or coming up with your own way to serve. There are so many ways we can serve others and light the world. There is a wonderful video to give you a few ideas, and to help inspire you to LIGHT the WORLD.

I hope you check this out


I am still cranking out neutral 4 patches for En Provence mystery quilt. I am about half way there.

I discovered these charm squares in a clean up moment. I would love to pass these on to someone that might use them.? If you are interested email me or leave a reply and I will let you know Dec 1. 5 in. squares 33 of them
I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday
Fabric Tuesday
Free Motion by the River

And for Val's Archive the theme is memory quilts.
This is a quilt I made for My Handsome Son. The pattern was called Smokey Mountain Stars a Bonnie Hunter pattern. We love camping in the Smokeys, especially Joey.
I added family pictures of some of our fun together that year as part of the plain star centers.










2 comments:

  1. Oh the little Snoopy squares are adorable. I am sure someone with a baby along the way to make a quilt for will want them for sure. Love your beautiful stars quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Snoopy fabric!

    Your Smokey Mountain Stars is lovely.

    ReplyDelete