Sunday, November 6, 2016

PInwheel Baby Quilt and stash report

I have a finish! I had a week without customer quilts and all I finished was one, but it has been waiting awhile. I did this as a mystery quilt for my guild while I was the workshop chairman. It is
36x44. There were several quilters who participated. But they wanted small, in case they didn't like it LOL. I used a charm pack. I can't find the pattern anywhere, because I can't remember what I called it, to bring it up on the computer, sigh...


Fun addition this week:

Moda Wordsmith
Kaffe Fassett warm colors

 Stash report

Fabric Used this Week: 5 1/2 yds

Fabric Used year to Date: 45 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards  5 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 156 yards

Net Fabric for 2016: 115 yards in the hole

and I think I need to add shirts I buy to take apart for fabric. I added 4
for total of 14

I am linking to:
Patchwork Times
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash

5 comments:

  1. Love all the purple dots. Perhaps asking some of the participants in the mystery might recover the name. I do understand an interest in small mystery projects. An investment for certain in a mystery...you need to have a trust in the coordinator. A bunch of us will be jumping in to the unknown shortly with Bonnie Hunter's 2016 Mystery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your baby quilt. I need to make one for a December gift. Are those prairie points around the center 3 dimensional? Hope you find your pattern. Nice additions to your stash, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a beautiful finish! Very fun additions. Hope you get have a very productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed some slow stitching time today!

    ReplyDelete