Monday, November 1, 2021

one monthly goal - on the go

 I bought this as a kit a few years ago. I thought it would make a cute boy donation quilt. I plan on finishing this for my one monthly goal at elm street quilts for November.

I have it to the top stage here and need to quilt and bind it. I really like the fabric.


borders here

cute

bonnie hunter has released the new mystery fabric requirements


luckily, I have my lowe's paint chips. I won't pull my fabrics until it is time to start cutting. I have found I pull way too much fabric, just in case, and then carry it around for the whole year. I'm sure I have everything I will need. haha

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your quilting; it's going to be a nice cheerful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boy's quilt is very nice. For some reason it's always easier to make a girl's quilt. I wrote down the paint chip #'s A friend and I are getting together next week. We'll pick up the chips at Lowe's if they're still in stock. I won't pull any fabrics until after the mystery is finished, I want to make sure I like the quilt. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt fabrics! Paint chips is such a great idea.
    Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your OMG quilt is a happy one! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to print the instructions for Rhododendron Trail, but won’t sew til mid January at the earliest! We will be away from home and my machine! I’ll be doing hand work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I really like the colors you used in your quilt. I never thought of using blue, orange and yellow together. It's really beautiful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info about the mystery quilt. I need to go check out the details. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colors for the new quilt along! In the meantime I'm sure you'll meet your monthly goal. You quilt so fast! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete