Saturday, November 20, 2021

aqua question mark

It's going to be a beautiful fall day here- Blue sky and sunshine but 32 degrees. We have no real commitments and can stay home and do some work. We had three doctor appointments last week -all is well.

I worked on the full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.

I procrastinated the question mark block since the color was aqua. I finally have them made and ready to go. They weren't as difficult as I was afraid they would be for me. I think I am missing the dots, yet.


I sewed the orange 16 patches  blocks for the Debby Brown color blocks quilt along

I found this free quilt along with Debby Brown  from Alycia at quilty girl

here are the yellow squares  here are the green squares  here are the pink squares  here are the blue squares  here are the red squares



I finished on the go quilt this week.

  I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Full stop question marks look great and the orange blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news, I am glad to know everything is well.
    Your blocks are looking great, Maggie!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty question marks! And thanks for the link to the color blocks quilt along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrappy blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete