Saturday, November 13, 2021

boho fall

I am off to a quilt show in Fishers Indiana today. We have had cold rainy days, with one very nice day exception.  We have had such a pretty fall with yellow  leaves. Last year we didn't have much yellow. I don't know the whys and wherefores, but, I have loved the yellow this year. Most leaves are gone, but a few hang on a little longer.



I can share a few boho heart blocks today from our Friday group. None of these are mine. I may never catch up with the others.





Bohemian decor is a colorful, eclectic look with a global inspiration. It’s the style you might think of for an avid world traveler or a free-spirited flea market lover, as it tends to be full of an eclectic assortment of collected objects. Bohemian style features a fun mix of color and patterns, furniture styles, and unexpected decor—along with asymmetrical layouts. Boho style tends to be super casual and carefree, with a relaxed approach to styling.

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie, thanks for sharing those pretty and varied blocks. I have a thing about owls and hope to make a quilt someday featuring them. Recently I got a bad photo of a barred owl, but still fun to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping that you enjoyed the quilt show today, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd be able to decipher bohemian style from farmhouse! Your blocks are adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall has really been beautiful here this year, too. Love the boho blocks.

    ReplyDelete