Wednesday, November 3, 2021

5 quilts progress

Here is my 5 quilts progress report.

1.checkered past -I have sewed a sashing to the right side of all the blocks. the next step is to join the blocks into rows using the sashings. I got this far at an open sew saturday.


2. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge. I have made a goal to sew 10 blocks before I can move on to the next quilt. I finished the 10 and added a few more.

3. scrappy mountain majesties - I have made additional blocks for an old ufo. I plan on starting the rows and see how I need to set the blocks together.


4. boho heart -I finished week 4 of boho heart and I am working on week 5. I sat and made lists and decided how I am going to proceed and made a few kits. The thinking is the hardest part - haha


5. tiger quilt - I added a  polka dot  border to tiger tiger, and I have started making piano key borders for the little quilt.


MY next on the longarm

1. on the go - donation quilt -is now on the frame

2. wonky courthouse - hunter

3. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter

4, end of the rainbow rsc

5. row rainbow rsc

I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Lots of progress on several projects. My favorite is checkered past. I actually made 1 block yesterday because my day wasn't going well and I didn't want to sew on what I should have been sewing on. Makes a lot of sense huh? Anyway, I love my block. Thanks for sharing your projects, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, you always have such a lot going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how organized you are! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these wonderful scrappy projects! You're right, the thinking is definitely the hardest part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on all those scrappy projects. I really love the checkerd past. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure like your fish school blocks. I wanted to make some of those this year. . .I forgot; but your post reminded me again. . . !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress on your current projects! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete