Sunday, November 14, 2021

stash report November 14, 2021

I added 4 basics cream charm packs to my stash. They were a great price.

stash report November 14, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 12 yards   I finished lightening quilt

Fabric Used year to Date: 198 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 145 yards

net fabric: 53 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 3 days this week. 

We have started exchanging our friendship rugs at my guild meeting. Everyone is using the same pattern. We each hook one sheep on each of the participant's rug. When we are done, We will have our own rug. This is my own rug. I didn't get the face of the sheep done before it was time to pass it on to another rug hooker. Carmen liked hers that I did in red plaid.

it looks like juicy fruit gum haha

Hubby and I made a trip to a quilt show yesterday. If I understood right, these quilts were all donation quilts for the mudsock quilt guild. It was an unusual arrangement. I do wish we could see the whole quilt. I enjoyed the quilts and hubby won a door prize.



I found a couple of quilts I want to add to the "maybe someday" list




I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Cute sheep! He is definitely not the black sheep in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of quilts. I like the ones you liked, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that I would have liked to see those quilts completely opened. I like your cream charm packs. I love your colorful sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. String quilts are great stash busters. Love your variegated sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cream charm packs will be handy to have around! Looks like lots of pretty quilts at that show - with your photos, hopefully, you'll be able to figure out how they're constructed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! Were you there at the end of the afternoon? I worked from 12-3. That's my guild. Yes, we make the quilts all year long and on Christmas Day we distribute them to the patients at Community North hospital. I only had 1 quilt in the display made by me, but I had 13 that I quilted for others in the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was immediately drawn to your precious colorful sheep. He is too stinking cute. Lots of beautiful quilts to admire as well. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete