Sunday, November 7, 2021

stash report November 7, 2021

I took the opportunity to buy a few precuts - I am getting lazy. I bought 3 honey buns, and 3 mini charm packs from missourri star. The mini charms have 84 squares in each pack. I know I will use this neutral color in just about everything.

adding to the basics

stash report November 7, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 14 yards    I finished almost amish quilt

Fabric Used year to Date: 186 yards

Fabric Added this week: 6 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 140 yards

net fabric: 46 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 3 days this week. 

We have started exchanging our friendship rugs at my guild meeting. Everyone is using the same pattern. We each hook one sheep on each of the participant's rug. When we are done, We will have our own rug. I took Carmen's rug first. She is doing hers as a Christmas rug and wanted red and green sheep.  I still have my own rug to hook before next meting. I am running a bit late as I didn't get the tracing pattern until last. No worries as this will take as long as it takes. There are 8 of us participating. The mystery of this is really fun, waiting each week to see how the rugs are changing.

I used a red and green plaid

I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Interesting swap. It will be fun to follow along as you work on the different rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I've never heard of a candy charm pack that includes 84 squares, but it makes sense for a neutral/background fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun friendship rugs swap! Pretty new fabrics too.
    Thanks for sharing with Patchwork & Quilts link party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun swap!! I'm in a small group and we all love sheep ... but none of us punch. It's something we've all expressed an interest in, though! I'll enjoy watching your sheep progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun group project! Interesting to see all the different sheep in the flock when it’s done

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun group project! Interesting to see all the different sheep in the flock when it’s done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes you have to just have to stock up on the basics. More out then in is good and you had a good week of stitching. Hope this week is even better.

    ReplyDelete