Sunday, November 28, 2021

stash report 28, 2021

I have a thing for charm squares right now. If I am not careful I may be able to wallpaper every room in my house with them.

stash report November 28, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 208 yards

Fabric Added this week: 6 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 156 yards

net fabric: 52 yards used more than bought - still on the plus side

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 3 days this week. more cooking than sewing

I have really struggled to work on this rug hooking project. Once the friendsheep exchange began in my rug hooking guild, it was even harder. I just wanted to get started on the "new" thing. So, I asked my hubby to finish it, and, he had it done in no time. I, we, ( still negotiating) still have to turn the edges and hand stitch a back to it. I hope to get that done today for slow sunday stitching.

chair pad


I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet looking sheep! Enjoy your next rug project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that floral charm pack. I prefer fat quarters and jelly rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through a charm square phase, but now am not as excited about them. Enjoy your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute rug! I would like to learn how to do rughooking some day.

    ReplyDelete