Friday, October 29, 2021

almost amish finish and one monthly goal

 I have finished almost amish for my one monthly goal. 

65 x 76


I used a tye dye sheet for the back and quilted in free hand swirls

This was a mercy project - I felt sorry for it and then it took over. It could easily be a jelly roll quilt as it uses 2 1/2 inch strips. I have a whole shelf of solid fabric that I rarely use. I am glad I could find the colors I wanted on that shelf.

I am linking to:

I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     here  and here

boms away  sunday
one monthly goal at elm street quilts

10 comments:

  1. Stunning, vibrant quilt! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your quilt finish. It's a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish and getting your OMG done! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt just glows with colour, congratulations on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gongrats on a beautiful finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, very fun and colorful. The teal binding really works. Congrats on a very pretty finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looks great! Colorful, fun... Enjoy your finish! And I haven't heard of a "mercy project" before - only squirrel ones - but I think that fit as a great description for my finish too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete