Saturday, October 2, 2021

colorful fish blocks

I have no idea what the color of the month is for October and the  rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. So, I will share a few fishies that I have used as leader/ enders this week. Surely, somewhere in there is the color of the month.



Our guild's quilt show started yesterday and it was full of some really great quilts. I have 6 quilts in the show.- Allietare, over the river, ode to Joey, Aunt Eliza's star, smith mountain morning, Lucy's baskets.

I haven't taken pictures yet, but hope to do that today.


 I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

7 comments:

  1. I like your fish, Maggie. I'm interested to see how you set them in the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing pictures of the quilt show. You hit the lime green for October perfectly with your blocks. Enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fish look like fun. Do you have a particular layout in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little fishies indeed. You have a marvelous selections of quilts in your guilds quilt show, how exciting to see them all hung.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those fish! They're great in every color! Enjoy the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fish school blocks look fantastic Maggie, I am very tempted to add these blocks to my RSC collection next year. THEY look to be very assistir. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete