Sunday, October 24, 2021

stash report 24, 2021

 These are so beautiful. I like to add to my reproduction fabrics from time to time, although I don't have any projects in mind for them. And I like charm squares, even though there is an upcost to them for being cut. But, I like the variety.

 stash report October 17, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 22 yards     I finished rainbow chain quilt

Fabric Used year to Date: 172 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 134 yards

net fabric: 37 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 4 days this week. 


I am making slow progress on my sheep chair pad. We are preparing to make a friendship rug at guild, and, there has been a lot of drawing, marking, and getting ready in our rug hooking group. I like to concentrate my time on Sundays to making some wool pull through the rug. And have a lovely little nap. Today it is cold and rainy. a perfect time to get cozy.

I am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. I do love to see your hooking projects... I think you are the only one in our Slow Sunday stitching group that makes rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy here too. Pretty charm packs.

    ReplyDelete