Wednesday, October 27, 2021

fishing

While I was shopping at Joann fabrics, I ran into an old high school friend. The fact that she was in a fabric store told me why we were friends. haha.  We haven't seen each other in 10 years. She is still the the smart, funny, sweet person she was all those years ago.

Connie, me

I have more fish finished as a leader/ender. I don't know how I want to arrange them in a quilt. Right now, I like this one best.



I decided to sew a few hsts for the wedding ring I am doing every now and then. I can trim them in the evening while we watch TV.



and a few more easy breezy 1 1/2 inch size


I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. How fun to see an old friend!! those blocks are cool. and I like the idea you have to lay them out - super colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to reconnect with a friend! Crafts/sewing/quilting is the best social activity (in my opinion)! Your fish blocks are so cute. My son's symbol at daycare was a fish (so that he could recognize his belongings/drawings/etc. before he could read his name). I should make him a fish quilt one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 and a half inch is too small for me to think about :)
    I hadn't seen those as fish until I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your chosen setting for the fish blocks! Boy will that be pretty. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete