Wednesday, October 6, 2021

waffle stamp blocks progress

I still have waffle blocks in process. I had a bit of extra time at friday group and started putting 4 blocks of 2 together. It will definitely be a busy quilt. I began this quilt as part of the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. It is a great scrap buster using 1 1/2 inch pieces.


But, There has to be missing blocks somewhere. There isn't as many as I thought I made. Am I going crazy? I thought I had cut for 160 + blocks. I only have half that.


I am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colors in these blocks! Hope you find the missing ones soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scrappy project! I hope you find the missing blocks soon. I'm sure they are somewhere safe. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete