Friday, October 1, 2021

October one monthly goal

 I didn't finish my one monthly goal for August until September, and, I didn't even make a goal for September. I have 45 of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet. Which is ridiculous. I have set a goal to work on the longarm with my own quilts at least 30 minutes each day until the end of the year. I wonder how many I can do with just 30 minutes. I am also hoping that once I start I will just keep going past 30 minutes. But, we are still finishing the garden.

Read about the start of this almost amish here.



My plan is to quilt and bind this quilt for my one monthly goal at elm street quilts in October.

I have 5 quilts I am focusing on right now 

1. sea swept just needs backing and binding and a turn on the longarm.

2. fish school

3. scrappy mountain majesties is an older UFO I want to get to the top stage

4. boho heart is a QAL with my Friday quilting friends

5. and labels and prepping my quilts for the quilt show 

I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     here  and here

boms away  sunday


8 comments:

  1. That's such a striking quilt. It's going to be wonderful to finish it. Good luck with your October goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lofty goal! Good luck! I believe you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this quilt top!! Best of luck with your quilting goals, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great finish!
    Good luck with your 30 minutes/day! You'll be amazed at what you get done!
    Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 45 quilts ready to be quilted! I thought I was bad with less than 10. LOL I enjoy seeing your finishes because your projects are so often stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it!! I bet you get to the machine and the next thing you know and hour has been done!! Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome color combo! Love the brown background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quilt! I love how the colors change in the rows. Good luck with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete