Wednesday, September 29, 2021

scrappy baskets

 I found these beauty baskets at suzies scraps here. I don't work on them very often. But, I like them, and, anytime I find triangular pieces that I think would work, I throw them in the box with the blocks. Sometimes, I like to take them out and sew a few. It uses odd triangles and 2 1/2 inch squares. More about them here.



I also found snowball blocks at Suzies-scraps.com. I have these in a box near the sewing machine to use up 2 inch squares.



I have 5 quilts I am focusing on right now and these 2 are not on the list, but a great diversion.

1. sea swept

2. fish school

3. scrappy mountain majesties

4. boho heart

5. and labels and prepping my quilts for the quilt show Friday


I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Those little baskets are adorable! I might have try one or two (or even a few)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I love your scrappy blocks! Thanks for telling us about susiescraps.com, wow, what a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are having some fun with your scraps, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great scrappy blocks Maggie. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find great blocks to use up your scraps! Love seeing the variety. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete