Wednesday, September 1, 2021

slow as snails

I discovered, after a recount, I was 3 blocks short for sea swept quilt. Oddly enough, there were 3 block starts in the extras box.  All I had to do was finish them. And then, I could relax and piece the middle section together.


I have the middle and the top sections finished



I found this project buried near my sewing machine. I don't remember the plan I had for it, but, I am thinking a dsp 9 patch with solid colors and white and black, maybe.


I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. Loving sea swept! Kudos for getting the middle done and for finding those naughty 3 blocks! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea swept is just beautiful, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sea Swept is going to be gorgeous! Your discovered project looks interesting. You've got lots of fun stitching stuff this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sea swept is looking amazing. Thanks for sharing with oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Sea Swept is so beautiful! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete