Sunday, September 5, 2021

stash report September 5, 2021

There was a sale. All good things happen when that is the case. I added a little to my civil war reproduction fabrics. I thought the orange one was more of a mustard than a cheddar.


stash report September 5, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 20 yards    

Fabric Used year to Date: 149 yards

Fabric Added this week: 3 1/4 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 108 1/4 yards

net fabric: 40 3/4 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I finished ode to joey quilt here. I have been very good about sticking to the longarm and getting quilts quilted for the quilt show in October.


I haven't done much with this rug hooking prject since the last time, but, plan to work on this for slow sunday stitching.... with my feet up and comfy.

I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. The linen look solids will go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet your little rug-hooked sheep is. Yay for new fabrics! Fabric sales are a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty rug hooking project you are working on and great stash enhancement. Looking forward to seeing these pretty fabrics in future projects. Happy quilting and hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stash additions. You've done a great job of using the old along with refreshing the stash. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete