Saturday, September 11, 2021

tiny orange scraps

I had one lonely aqua 16 patch color block from last month for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.


then, I worked on 4 psp 20 blocks in this month's color - orange. I am amazed at how many different oranges there are, but, I was also surprised how few oranges of any size, I have left in the scrap bins.



My Friday group has started making Boho heart by Jen Kingwell. I am doing it in rainbow colors. Part of the fun of a group project is seeing how different all of our hearts will be when finished. We are randomly picking the blocks, but this week's block was in the orange section for me.


 I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

5 comments:

  1. Nice orange blocks, Maggie. Sewing such tiny pieces together is really like hard work, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun group project, Maggie! Are you happy to have come to the bottom of the ORANGE scrap bin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Boho Heart pattern! It will be fun to see yours in the rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In rainbow colors? That will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun group project and I love your block in orange. Orange is a very small portion of my stash so it should be an interesting month.

    ReplyDelete