Sunday, September 26, 2021

stash report September 26, 2021

I don't remember where now, but, these were on sale. and I added them to my 'collection' of precuts. I have a weakness for 1 1/2 honeybuns. They have all the benefits of jelly rolls, but are harder to cut accurately at home. I am getting lazy with cutting the scraps. And if we downsize, these are easier to keep. However, I don't know if I will ever be able to actually unroll them. haha

1 1/2 inch


stash report September 26, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards    

Fabric Used year to Date: 150 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 115 1/2 yards

net fabric: 34 1/2 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I did get a Carolina chain ready for quilting.

I worked a little bit at rug hooking guild on my sheep chair pad. I was worried about how many background strips I have so I worked a little on each side.



I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. I.5 inch strips are definitely hard to cut accurately! That's a pretty grouping of fabric rolls you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chair pad is coming along beautifully!
    And I hear ya about the honey buns... they are too sweet to actually use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I would love to have a stack of rolled fabric, mine never get rolled, I use them up too fast. Love the rug, so cute. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever the fabric line is in the middle of the stack, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline Chain turned out beautifully. You have been moving along on your UFOs this year. Both the quilt and the rug versions. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty new bundles! Your Carolina chain is beautiful, I love it! Cute sheep chair pad too!
    Thank you for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete