Saturday, September 18, 2021

orange tiny houses

I have orange tiny houses for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I may have 2 rounds of oranges in the box already. But every year the scraps are different. And, it will take forever to make enough tiny houses  to make a quilt.



I found a box of leftover pieces from Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt frolic, and decided to put the HSTS together as pinwheels. I have them next to the sewing machine and I use them as leader/enders until they are gone. 


leader/enders

I am off to guild open sew today and a jelly roll race. I am excited as I will hopefully, make the borders for sea swept....with a jelly roll that I made.

 I am linking to:


rsc21 super saturday
oh scrap
put your foot down


My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

8 comments:

  1. Oh those tiny houses are so cute! Even if it takes a long time to have enough, they will make such a sweet quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tiny houses are always do cute! Have fun with your jelly roll day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have so many fun projects going on, but those tiny houses are just the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tiny orange houses are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blocks and good use of National Jelly Roll Day! A guild open sew day is usually a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little houses I'd started houses as well as the rainbow quilt not sure what I was thinking trying to make 2 at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete