Wednesday, September 15, 2021

half a carolina chain

 I have just about reached the long center rows on the top half of carolina chain.


And I am adding the last batch of 3 rows to the bottom part of the quilt. I cut Carolina chain in 2017. It is from the the book addicted to scraps by Bonnie Hunter. It was also in the quilltmaker  magazine, June/ July 2010


I used easy breezies and fish school for leader/ enders



 I saw this pattern at Joann over the weekend. It looks like a great scrap buster. Although, I am not planning on starting anything new. Nope I am not.


The end of the garden season is bittersweet. It is sad to see it go, but, great to turn our attention somewhere else.

5 comments:

  1. Your Carolina chain looks great. I can't remember if this was a RSC project or not but it looks like a good pattern for it. Maybe next post we'll see the start of a new project? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black setting triangles are a great frame for the chain blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrappy quilts are so lovely. Carolina Chain looks like it'll be finished very soon! Excited for you. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete