Monday, September 20, 2021

boho heart start

Oh, and by the way, I won the jelly roll race, Saturday, with my border attached to sea swept.

I mentioned earlier that my Friday group is working on Jen Kingwell's Boho Heart quilt together. Our first assignment was to do the 10 inch offset dresden and all the 2 inch 4 patches. They still need to be trimmed.

Sue is mostly reds and purples

Linda is wilds

I still needed to applique the center and trim the block.

me - rainbow colors

Our second assignment was the two gardenvale 10 inch blocks and all the 4 inch pinwheels.

Sue is keeping up.

I am the one the farthest behind, but, I have a few quilts I am trying to finish and I don't want to lose the momentum.

I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! Love Jen Kingwell's designs. Your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the jelly race! Your blocks are gorgeous. I love Jen Kingwell anything. :)
    Thanks for linking up to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see the different versions of the same project. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely blocks! I love that you are all making this same quilt together. What fun. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete