Monday, September 27, 2021

boho heart QAL

 We have been making progress on our Jen kingwell boho blocks. Our Friday group is working together on this quilt as a QAL. Sue and Linda have kept up each week with the assignments. The rest of us are in various stages of behind. I just finished week 2 completely. We are on week 5.

mine

my daughter's block

We made these separately. Linda is working from her "wild" box and I am doing mine in rainbow stripes. Funny, how each of our blocks looks very much alike.

Linda on the left , mine on the right

here is the start

 week 2 was 2- 10 inch gardenvale and  5 -4 inch pinwheels

I am linking:

7 comments:

  1. Cool block! Your daughter's block is especially cute colors!!! Love the tiger running into the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun blocks! Hopefully you can get caught up at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blocks! It will be a fun QAL for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fussy cutting on those boho blocks! I just bought Jen's Quilt Recipes and this is my first time making anything by her. What fun, right?
    Thanks for linking up with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of a wild box. It produced a fun quilt block. You can never go wrong with rainbow as your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun blocks! Yes! You’ll get caught up, I’m sure’

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way your blocks compliment each other. What a fun quilt! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete