Saturday, September 25, 2021

orange crumb stars

 Most of my orange scraps are gone, but, I have strings and crumbs which I needed for crumb stars and the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy this month. I am using 4 1/2 inch squares of crumbs for the center and 2 1/2 inch HSTS for the star points. With the year almost over ( how did that happen), I will be figuring out what to do with the stars I have made this year.




It has gotten cold this fall. We need to clean out the garden. I was really sad to put long pants and socks on to wear.


I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

10 comments:

  1. I love these orange stars. Such scrappy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I( am in love with your crumb stars, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish it was long pants and sweater weather where I live. The crumb stars are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not ready for cold weather clothing just yet either, Maggie. However, I do love your orange stars - they're warm and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely orange stars. Its Spring here in my part of the world, but I'm still wearing long pants and wooly socks! Not quite warm enough here for lighter clothing just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your crumb stars. I, too, sighed as I put on long pants and socks this week. The leaves really aren't turning yet so it doesn't seem right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand your reluctance to put on long pants! I seem to be starting in out in jeans and sock, then changing to capris and sandals by noon! I love those orange crumby stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of your ORANGE strings and crumbs, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stars are lovely and will be a bright addition to the other ones as well. We got cool for a couple of days but expecting near 90s again this week. I'm ready for Fall, just not Winter yet! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete