Sunday, October 10, 2021

stash report 10, 2021

the only changes I am making to my stash report is to add fabric. I really like scrap bags and I added 3 more to my stash. These were an eclectic mix. I should be able to separate them and actually use them.

 stash report October 10, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards    

Fabric Used year to Date: 150 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5  yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 126 yards

net fabric: 23 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes only 3 days this week. 

But, I have started spinning again in the evenings on the weekends. This yarn is one of our sheep to shawl wool yarns. We bought a dirty wool fleece and washed it several times. Combed it, carded it, and spun it. It is more of a white cream than the picture shows. There should be enough in a fleece to make a sweater, but, that is still a long way out for me. Any way, I plan on working on it a little at a time to make progress since there has been so much work invested so far. I think we bought the fleece in 2015. Spinning  wool is very relaxing and even biblical.


I am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Great scrap bags! I love them too but had to stop buying them. I already have more scraps than I can use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm super impressed you spin your own yarn!

    ReplyDelete