Sunday, October 3, 2021

stash report October 3, 2021

 I came home with 2 pieces of fabric and some precut scrappy squares from the guild donation table at our quilt show over the weekend. The bottom pink was 4 yards and the green was 1 1/2 yards. I'm proud of myself for not going to the half price sale.



stash report October 3, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards    

Fabric Used year to Date: 150 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5 1/2 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 121 yards

net fabric: 29 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. 

I worked a little bit at rug hooking guild on my sheep chair pad. Progress on the rug project is very slow. I really don't like working on it. I go to guild and make myself use at least 10 strips before I can go home. The monks cloth is hard to pull the wool through and it hurts my hands.


I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. My Guild's fabric sale is coming up. I'm hoping for strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new fabrics. Sorry about the rug hooking, be gentle with your hands, as the project is coming nicely!
    Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun additions to the stash. Your rug has come a long ways in the last few weeks. Hopefully you can finish it up before the end of the year and move on to something more fun.

    ReplyDelete