Saturday, June 2, 2018

We've got soul

With the first Saturday so close to the first of June, I was not expecting to get any rainbow scrap challenge sewing done. But, I was able to find a few turquoise 2 1/2 in strips and get started. I have even less of this color than pink from last month.


I have a soul searching block ready.


I had time at Friday group to start assembly of last years rainbow quilt -pineapple blossom quilt.
The center is together. I need to begin the borders.


I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc18 super saturday

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I love your pineapple rainbow blocks! I watch for the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use beautiful aquas!
    The center of your RSC quilt is soooooo beautiful. Love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Soul Searching Block, and the pineapple blossom quilt idea is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEW glad that you found some TEAL/TURQUOISE strips for your RSC blocks and got a good start on assembling Rainbow Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pineapple blossom quilt is beautiful! And I, like you, didn't think I'd get any rainbow scrap sewing in, but we both surprised ourselves, so let's share a pat on the back!

    ReplyDelete