Monday, June 4, 2018

My June goals

The next quiltville mystery quilt I need to finish is Christmas lights from 2009 quiltmaker magazine.
I need to add borders and quilt it to finish it. I am making this my June One monthly goal.


I think I see a border choice in the box and will know when I really dig back into the project.


I want to revisit stella Cyranna and my snow project from the first part of the year as part of my one monthly goal as well. Last month, my goal was to open stella and read about it, and that is all I did.


I know I hit a snag on this quilt, but I don't remember what it is. I will need to figure out where I was and what I still need to do.
I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar



boms away   link in sidebar

Oh Scrap   link in sidebar

One monthly goal


5 comments:

  1. The Christmas lights top is pretty, I have it listed on my "someday" list. It's funny how we all forget why we put projects down, sometimes its obvious, like missing fabric, but other times ??? I need to start leaving myself notes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noticed your mystery quilt buttons and am IMPRESSED with sll the buttons and the CHARTER MEMBER !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas Lights is looking great. Good luck with your one monthly goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas lights quilt is so gorgeous! Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete